Welcome to the new website for the Alliance for Home Health Quality & Innovation! You’ll find that the new site provides a stronger focus for the ongoing research and quality initiatives at the Alliance. Our hope is that the new site will further the mission of fostering research and education on the value of home health care in the U.S. health care system.
The new site will function as the nerve center of the organization, collecting and disseminating information about the value of home health care to the public. The site also features additional links to other key resources from our stakeholders, including government, policymakers and other key institutions. We are excited to bring new energy and resources that can further educate the public on the value of clinically advanced and patient preferred home care.
New Website Features:
- Research rich content areas including Alliance research on clinically appropriate and cost-effective use of the Medicare home health benefit
- Educational materials on innovations in home health care, new interventions for patients and the basics of providing care at home
- New Blog, featuring home health news and thoughts from leaders in the industry
- Comprehensive media center showcasing the latest news in the long-term post-
acute care space and recent Alliance news
- Increased functionality with easier navigation
- Social media plug-ins, including Twitter, E-News sign-up and RSS feed